2011年2月12日 星期六

People have the power, in Egypt (Not in China)

中國人比埃及人有錢
但是, 埃及人比中國人活得有尊嚴



I was dreaming in my dreaming /of an aspect bright and fair /and my sleeping it was broken /but my dream it lingered near /in the form of shining valleys /where the pure air recognized /and my senses newly opened /I awakened to the cry /that the people / have the power /to redeem / the work of fools /upon the meek / the graces shower / it's decreed / the people rule /The people have the power / The people have the power / The people have the power / The people have the power

Vengeful aspects became suspect /and bending low as if to hear /and the armies ceased advancing /because the people had their ear /and the shepherds and the soldiers /lay beneath the stars /exchanging visions /and laying arms to waste / in the dust / in the form of / shining valleys / where the pure air / recognized and my senses / newly opened / I awakened / to the cry

Where there were deserts /I saw fountains /like cream the waters rise /and we strolled there together / with none to laugh or criticize /and the leopard /and the lamb / lay together truly bound / I was hoping in my hoping /to recall what I had found / I was dreaming in my dreaming /god knows / a purer view /as I surrender to my sleeping /I commit my dream to you

The power to dream / to rule /to wrestle the world from fools / it's decreed the people rule /it's decreed the people rule /LISTEN / I believe everything we dream /can come to pass through our union / we can turn the world around / we can turn the earth's revolution / we have the power/ People have the power ...

沒有留言:

張貼留言